Author Topic: Chapter 532  (Read 1715 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 532
« on: September 18, 2017, 06:59:41 pm »
I can’t say I blame him but goddamn Shin disregarded his primary mission for the sake of settling an old score. Sometimes, he’s just too dense for his own good. He totally ignored an opportunity less troublesome and now Ri Boku and his crew are laughing. Ri Boku even slowed down to provoke Shin, taking jabs at his misfortune, just downright insulting his ability as a warrior. I know that the basis behind it was merely to lure Shin to his death but thank goodness, his attempt failed. I guess the old adage is true, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I wonder how this goof up will affect Ou Sen’s plans. It’s obvious Ma Kou’s death puts them at a disadvantage, but by not killing Ki Sui when he had the opportunity, Shin’s misguided attempt may have put them in even greater jeopardy. Wow, I didn’t expect the horses in Ri Boku’s group to be fast as lightning and not that it means anything, but I remember Hyou once said to Shin that King Burei of Zhao was the first to wage war with horses (Ch.24 Pg.07). I guess it’s logical that their horses should be stronger and faster. Anyway, the biggest issue now is the collapse of the Ma Kou army, which Mou Ten insists he can bring back under control with Shin’s help. I can’t wait to see how. 8^)