Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 359 times)

ufaforwork0

• View Profile
Introduction
« on: September 03, 2017, 07:40:05 am »
Hi there, My name's Thierry I'm new member here.  I read lots of manga, and study languages at college.  I'm interested in doing proofreading for any series (already applied for).  I don't know what to say really. Ask me anything, I don't bite.

Things I like:
- Manga: I follow One Piece, Magi, Naruto, Toriko, Onepunch man (I don't know why 'onepunch' is written adjacent but that seems to be the way it is found on most manga aggregators), Assassination Class, Claymore (done), Zetman (this never gets updated), Gantz (done) ... and some more
- Anime: Tokyo Ghoul (only season 1 so far), Nichijou, Fate/stay (night/zero), hmm, Sword Art Online, Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Souleater, Fullmetal Alchemist (these are the titles that comes to my mind atm)
- TV & Movies: Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars (7th movie anyone??).  My favorite genres are sci-fi, action, and fantasy.
- Books: I read A LOT of history and sci-fi titles.
- Cooking: self explanatory สมัครufabet
- Games: video/table top all go
- Languages: I talk English, Chinese, Turkish (and some French and Norwegian).
Nice to see you all
ทางเข้าufabet
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 08:01:00 am by ufaforwork0 »

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 02:28:04 pm »
Hi ufaforwork0 and welcome!

You seem like a person of many talents that's definitely a good thing in today's world. Btw, you may wanna chime-in in the recruitment forum if you're still interested in proofreading. I believe contributions are always appreciated.

Have you watched Game of Thrones? It's one of my favorite series. 8^)