Author Topic: Chapter 525  (Read 640 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 525
« on: July 17, 2017, 03:43:27 pm »
I can’t believe Kyuu Kou didn’t see Ba Nan Ji coming. To see him blown away like this is alarming but that just demonstrates the superior strength of his opponent, and that the old man shouldn’t be underestimated. However, the same could be said of Kyuu Kou. He’s part of Kan Jou’s outfit. The one regarded as sharp and analytical and who supposedly raises strong warriors. So what gives? Unfortunately, we have no combat stats to gauge Kyuu Kou’s abilities so we’ll have to assume that Ba Nan Ji is on a totally different level altogether.

By far the best part of the chapter is when Ou Hon shoved the spear in Ba Nan Ji’s face while he was monologuing, but that’s the way Ou hon rolls. He goes through wild spurts every now and then. He did the same to Shin some chapters ago but this only confirms my argument about his conceited attitude. Which brings me back to the beginning of the chapter. What actually led to all this? Naturally, Ou Sen instructing Ou Hon to sit this one down. But, was this the right move? Kan Jou and Shou Taku believe Ou Hon made the right call in fact A Kou has taken advantage of the situation. Has Ou hon anticipated events beyond Ou Sen’s reach? Is this a sign that he is already one step ahead of his father? If so, are we about to witness Ou Hon’s metamorphosis? Is he about to take it to the next level and share the platform with the best of them?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:46:22 pm by JAC »