Author Topic: KINGDOM INSIGHT  (Read 3827 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
KINGDOM INSIGHT
« on: June 09, 2017, 04:17:57 pm »
Not long ago Ri Boku and his deputies claimed they discovered Kan Ki’s weakness. Unfortunately, they never shared it with the rest of us. Since then everyone has speculated and no one not a single person (to my knowledge) has yet to decipher what it might be. Sadly, I'm not sure I know either, I do know he feeds on intimidation. We also know that Kan Ki’s reputation is nowhere near morally dignified, consider that a fact. He is, of course, renowned as a highly irregular tactician that prefers to entwine a psychological effect with guerrilla warfare, this makes him wicked. Here’s what I’m getting at, maybe we’re looking at it all wrong. What if Ri Boku and his deputies didn’t focus on him specifically but instead noticed the environment where his tactics thrive best. If we look at it this way, it’s a problem because Kan Ki is currently stationed on an open field with no safeguards and after sunset may have to endure the worst possible scenario. I’m pretty sure Zhao’s elite won’t overlook this fact but I hope that Hou Ken who’s notorious for striking after dark won’t seek out anyone but Shin. 8^)

Ch.484 Pg.20&21