Author Topic: Chapter 516  (Read 1463 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 516
« on: May 09, 2017, 04:37:02 pm »
Here’s my take on the current situation. Yo Tan Wa is holding off the opposition while at the same time slowly making her way towards Gyou to meet-up with Kan Ki. Meanwhile, Ou Sen shifts his attack on Ri Boku’s incoming forces to delay them, all in order so that Gyou never has the opportunity to gain support. Yo Tan Wa and Kan Ki begin their attack on Gyou and the citizens decide it's time to move on once again, pleading for the gates to open. I’m almost certain this will generate chaos on an unprecedented level forcing the Zhao soldiers to comply and open the gates. After all Ou Sen did demonstrate a sense of compassion and let them live, and so they believe he will not kill them if they flee. This will be Gyou’s greatest handicap and that’s when Qin rush in, pounce on the Zhao soldiers, and take it. The instant Ou Sen made it past Retsubi Ri Boku didn’t stand a chance. A word to the wise never let your enemy set foot into your home it renders you powerless.

Jacob Frye

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 516
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 08:17:30 pm »
My take on this is that Ou Sen put Kan Ki there for a fear factor since we know what Kan Ki can do to civilians. They will be scared, and want refuge, and the only person who will have any food for the people will be Ou Sen. When the people find out that their kingdom can't even protect them from invaders they will start to view their kingdom in another way. I agree the riot will spark a rebellion. Can't wait for the next chapter. It's just amazing. :)