Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 516  (Read 14863 times)

Xyros

• Recruitment Moderator
  • derp
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 516
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:51:35 am »
Kingdom

So this chapter got delayed due to my exams... Also I constantly see comments of hate and frustration 'cause the chapter isn't out.
If you think you're frustrated, you've got no idea how we feel when we don't have the time to work on the chapters, although we want to.
Just saying, comments like those don't help, if anything it makes matters worse.

BTW Kingdom is on break next week.

Enjoy~

We need Redrawers, other positions are welcome as well! Please consider applying~

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Turnip Farmers

Ghost

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 516
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 08:14:22 am »
thanks guys your work is much appreciated. and never care what others say and feel proud of yourselves ;)

b12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 08:27:42 am »
Thank you, Xyros and the rest of the S.S team who is working on this subbing project. Yeah I do agree that people who is working on something voluntarily for others sake did not deserve to receive any hate comments. Hope that you are doing well on your exam Xyros.

b12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 08:52:26 am »
Just finish reading it, Ousen is one bad-ass tactical manipulator & even before we seen any action on the Gyou front, he had already trying to intercept Riboku counter plans - hahaaa.  Yasuhisa Hara deserve all of the credit because it is not easy to make war type manga where the warfare dimension and focus is keep on changing and evolving while the characters keep on growing without any significant flaw thus far.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 12:01:58 pm »
A big thanks to you Xyros and the rest of the crew for your hard work and admirable dedication to Kingdom every week. The chapter is awesome just like every chapter you guys work on and certainly worth the wait. Believe me I know it's not easy, at times I find that I’m stretching myself to accommodate for everything on my plate but there just isn’t enough hours in the day. Have you considered a friendly reminder (a heads-up) about the delay? People sometimes forget the chapter may lag behind a little due to outside circumstances. It could help curb the undeserved criticism and possibly ease the tension of so many who anxiously anticipate the chapter like clockwork. Thanks again! I’m grateful to you and the crew for your dedication to Kingdom. Keep up the good work fellas! 8^)

Jacob Frye

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 12:32:10 pm »
Fantastic job on this. I can say that Kingdom is my favorite ongoing manga! Thank you so much for working on this. :)

azaeum

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 09:27:27 pm »
I don't read Kingdom, but I just wanted to chime in on the thank yous + the fact that y'all don't need to mind the haters/complainers :] Scanalating takes a ton much time + effort, and the fact that y'all can dish out awesome quality chapters so consistently says a lot!

So thank you guys so much for all your work and, for those with exams, good luck! And I hope the team recruitment goes well too! (I would help... but I'm not patient enough for redrawing TT u TT)