Author Topic: KINGDOM INSIGHT  (Read 5525 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
KINGDOM INSIGHT
« on: April 28, 2017, 04:14:37 pm »
So far, we’ve seen Ou Sen manage quite well against Ri Boku. However, something remains a mystery. What did Ou Sen request from Shou Hei Kun the day he set out for this campaign? Does it have anything to do with the HSU? Did he perhaps anticipate Shin or Kyou Kai would rebel once they realize his endgame? Is this why he hasn’t disclosed his plan. Shin has already shown signs of discontent with Ou Sen’s tactics, and we know that Kyou Kai and he won’t stand for senseless bloodshed. I hope history doesn’t repeat itself. I’d hate to see what happened with Kan Ki take place all over again. Shin is not the diplomatic type, no surprise there, but Kyou Kai clearly surprised me. She allowed her emotional ties to granny get the best of her and it cost them dearly.

Ch.499 Pg.12

b12

• View Profile
Re: KINGDOM INSIGHT
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 04:52:45 pm »
Hi JAC, yeah we still do not know what Ousen had said to Shou Hei Kun,  I am guessing it will be something about major tactical shake up which I do not dare to render my imagination to fathom what it will be, but I don't think that Ousen talk about Shin. At this point in time I think at the back of Ousen head he do not bother to much about Shin rather then the only fact that he is the one who is holding that glaive. But if it happen that what your guess would turn out to be true, a hat off to you then :).

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: KINGDOM INSIGHT
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 09:25:27 pm »
Hey b12, yeah Ou Sen took a very good look at the weapon Shin now wields. He, of all people, knows exactly what it is. And, in the same manner an heirloom is significant to a family the glaive could be just as significant to Ou Sen. In fact, IMHO the Ou family may regard the tool as an instrument (or symbol) that made the takedown of past key figures effortless. If this is the case, then why did Ou Ki hand it over to Shin? Why not keep it within the family. We may never know the answer to this and it may remain just another mystery, but there’s no doubt in my mind that Ou Sen would like the relic for himself. However, no matter how red Ou Sen’s blood is or how deep his roots bind him to the Ou family there’s probably good reason why it never fell into his hands in the first place. Please don't misunderstand, I don’t dislike Ou Sen I just don’t trust him lol. 8^)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:19:52 am by JAC »