Author Topic: Chapter 515  (Read 1679 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 515
« on: April 23, 2017, 01:53:15 pm »
In all of Zhao, with so many bright minds not one person is able to pinpoint Ou Sen's goal, not one. Let us see if any of the clever minds in Qin can interpret his movements since Ou Sen has clearly failed to notify headquarters about the change of plan. I’m still not sure why he's moving east. It’s a little frustrating because it's hard to get an indication of their current direction. Does this direction take them to the capital, Gyou, or somewhere else? And, how is Yo Tan Wa to catch up while Kou Son Ryuu is right behind her? Is Ou Sen planning on taking Gyou and holding it until further reinforcements arrive? Won’t that take time? Is that why he needs Yo Tan Wa to catch up? Anyway, did Ou Sen miscalculate or is he accurate about Ri Boku’s pace. Has Ri Boku managed to reach Kantan within the time frame Ou Sen predicted or has he managed to get there a lot sooner? I don't know, that last panel establishes doubt with Ou Sen's prediction. Argh, I hate it when I can't make sense of things lol. I hope some of you can shed a little light on things.