Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 303 times)

pinkcott456

• View Profile
Greetings!
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:37:47 pm »
Hey I'm Pink as most people call me. To the sensescans team I want to thank you for translating some of my most beloved mangas like Magi, Kingdom, and Youkai Apaato no Yuuga na Nichijou so, thank you very much! :)
I saw that the group needs redrawers and I am interested but conflicted have no experience as a redrawer at all.... I do have a question though which is why photoshop is a requirement for typesetters/redrawers/cleaners? I mainly use gimp alot which works pretty well in my opinion. ....Oh damn I don't know what else to say here -n-;; Uhhhhh have a cookie.

Well other than that once again thank you so much for the work you have done to translate the manga. If you managed to read it to the end DAMN you are tenacious.  But thanks for doing so and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:41:30 pm by pinkcott456 »

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:35:17 pm »
Hey there, glad you are enjoying reading the mangas we are working on.

We use photoshop since it is what most of us are trained to clean/redraw/typeset on. Gimp may work well for you but photoshop is still our only preference.

If you are interested in applying for a redraw position, give the test a shot or look up https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/advanced-redrawing-methodes.2993177/ to try out redraws yourself.