Author Topic: Chapter 513  (Read 1716 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 513
« on: April 10, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »
I’m not sure from what I’ve seen at this point that I can deduce what Ou Sen is up to, he’s moving away from the intended target. Therefore, I believe that everyone else is having the same difficulty extrapolating a concrete theory concerning his true goal (I’m referring to Wei, Chu, Han, Yan, and maybe Qi). And because of this, I wonder if everyone except for Qi is looking for the same thing, the perfect opportunity to strike, that is, of course, that they miraculously discover a weak point in Zhao’s defenses due to fending off both Qin and Yan. On the other side of the country, Ka Rin seems to be enjoying her newly appointed position. Not only is she a Great General (GG), but also a Prime Minister. You know, I could see GG Tou doing the same thing. He’s always given me the impression of a very cerebral individual. And there’s a small glimpse of Go Hou Mei, who believes that Ri Boku will undoubtedly annihilate Ou Sen and his armies. Could he be right? Only thing left is to take bets, but who is the underdog? Is it Ou Sen or Ri Boku?