Author Topic: Chapter 508  (Read 1156 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 508
« on: March 07, 2017, 08:35:41 pm »
I just realized that the mountain tribe really is something else. Though at first their maneuvers seemed somewhat archaic with the initial approach, they’re actually making good progress. They also seem to be in sync to some degree. I’ve noticed this before, but it’s clear with this chapter. Yo Tan Wa appears to know exactly when Ba Jio will strike. This is remarkable. It demonstrates that there’s more about her than meets the eye. Remember chapter 33, the time she thought she sensed Ba Jio’s presence in the corridor, instead it was Shin's presence she was really picking up on. At the time, I thought it was nothing more than an indirect characterization of the protagonist, but I’m not so sure anymore. I think she has a unique ability and she’s making the most of it to gain an edge. And, unless I’m mistaken, it’s something I’ve not seen with anyone else. Whether or not she’s linked to her soldiers through some metaphysical force, or through repetitive clashes against countless enemies, it all boils down to the same thing, she’s in control. In fact, it makes them formidable. All in all, she’s earned the respect of her men and women, and it shows. Anyway, props to Suu Gen for the cool save but I enjoyed Shin’s last minute intervention just a lil’ more. 8^)