Author Topic: Chapter 507  (Read 1940 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 507
« on: February 21, 2017, 05:53:32 pm »
Well, the oldest brother, Jin, doesn’t disappoint. He knows what’s at stake and what he must do but it’s taking the younger of the two a little longer to realize the same. Anyway, I think the Zhao are sitting ducks because they don’t have any long range archers with deadly precision whereas Qin does. While we do see the Zhao attack the enemy huddled in the distance, it seems that they are concentrating more on the men climbing the ladders. You’d figure that they would use other means to slow the procession of the men on the ladders with maybe fire or hot oil and use the arrows wisely, but we don’t see that happening. If, Tan could get over his fear and concentrate on the task at hand, he could topple the Zhao over like dominoes. I may be exaggerating a bit but that’s how I feel. He’s the biggest of the two brothers and looks stronger so it’s only logical to surmise that he has the ability to shoot arrows at a greater distance, with greater force, that’s if he puts his mind to it, of course. Hopefully, he’ll soon get over the ethical standard he lives by and prove worthy. Right now, he and his brother are absolutely vital in all of this. At least, Ba Jio is on the wall. We know what comes next, right? 8^)