Author Topic: Chapter 506  (Read 2043 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 506
« on: February 12, 2017, 01:33:49 pm »
I think we can all agree that the initial assault was reckless, but it does prove that her army is fearless and that’s got to totter the Zhao in their boots somewhat. I’m surprised that Yo Tan Wa’s army, while diverse, lacks important elements necessary to meet certain criteria, in this case, archers. Fortunately, the HSU have just what the doctor ordered. It seems unusual that for such a large army, specially one so distinct, that they don’t have one skilled archer with exceptional range to boot. I guess it’s a trait hard to come by, and yet, I’m not so sure that this is the case. Anyway, it looks like Yo Tan Wa was probing for a weakness and quickly spots one. If Ba Jio and the Chouka tribe can turn it into an advantage, then Shin and his men are as good as in. 8^)

Ou Hon says that he wants to witness his dad’s plan of action, yeah right. What I think he really wants, is to see how well Shin is doing. I hate to say this but going by past events, the way he treats Shin with such utter disrespect (bias), I think his motivation for shifting gears so quickly is nothing less than plain envy.