Author Topic: Chapter 503  (Read 1940 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 503
« on: January 23, 2017, 05:01:17 pm »
How bizarre can you get? Despite that, it’s pretty obvious Zhao’s King is self-absorbed, he would rather sacrifice all of Zhao if it means he has to part with his utopia. A poor, delusional king is my estimation. I’m astounded as to why an attempt on his life has never been made. Kings die all the time, with and without reason. In this case, there’s plenty of reason to warrant a change. It's times like this I’m glad Ren Pa isn’t defending Zhao. Anyway, making matters worse for Ri Boku is the high-ranking official, Kakukai, who instigates his right to leadership provoking a poor image of conduct with this mission's undertaking. What is he up to? As far as I can tell, it doesn’t look good for the ruthless strategist, Ri Boku.

Is it wise for Qin to evade smaller cities along its path? There is no doubt that in doing so they increase their chance of attack on a target currently unaided, and avoid delays from neighboring Zhao reinforcements. But, are they risking too much? Will it backfire? IMHO, the fact that they are avoiding smaller cities along the way has no real military basis and may later turn out to be a big mistake. By all measures, Zhao obviously has the home field advantage. 8^)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:34:43 pm by JAC »