Author Topic: Chapter 501 & 502  (Read 2171 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 501 & 502
« on: January 15, 2017, 10:56:31 am »
This is arguably Zhao’s most critical period yet in the arc, but I still can’t see how Qin will attack deep into the Royal Capital when the terrain that leads them there makes it near impossible to reach, especially when they plan to force their way in all at once. How will all three armies maneuver as a whole through such a narrow expanse with great speed, no less. On one side lies a large body of water, while mountainous terrain which lies just adjacent serves as a natural bottleneck. It may prove to be a difficult hurdle. To make matters worse, Shunsuiju realized the true nature of the plan set by Qin’s leading general. Will Ri Boku respond in time?

Mutual probing at first gave me the impression it had more to do with Qin’s overall joint venture, it’s not until you get to the end of the chapter that you realize the significance of the title is so much more. I never imagined it at least not this way. I don’t know what to think of the Great General Ordo’s immediate stance. In some respects, he reminds me of Great General Ren Pa, and yet in another way as the despicable opportunist with very little class. To tell you the truth, even though I am aware this is the Warring States period where practically anything goes, that Ordo would take advantage of Zhao’s unfavorable situation, especially now is surprising. Didn’t he sustain a humiliating defeat against Ou Sen in the coalition arc? If this proves anything is that he would instead side with Zhao. So what gives? Either way, the chapter sets the stage for an unprecedented clash between more than one state and from the look of things Zhao’s in a terrible situation. It doesn’t look good for them at all. Will Yan’s involvement increase Zhao’s tenacity or will it break them? Can Shibashou handle Ordo’s massive offensive strike?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:56:56 pm by JAC »