Author Topic: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha  (Read 2095 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
« on: January 11, 2017, 05:48:08 am »

Author: TOUNO Mamare
Artist: ISHIDA Akira
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen 
Summary: After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Overlord’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The Overlord however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Overlord, agrees to help with her plans!

Chapters

Chapter 46 - Download

AvidFan

• View Profile
Re: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 04:43:30 pm »
Thank you for picking this up!!! It's greatly appreciated, is there somewhere I can donate so ppl can finally see this great manga finished?

Tammi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 11:37:12 pm »
Hi AvidFan, we're glad you enjoy the project! Thank you very much for the offer but we haven't had donations open for a few years now.
On this project (or any actually) it really isn't a matter of funding as much as it is time investment. Hopefully the team working on it will have their schedules freed up a bit to where they can continue putting out releases. Until then thank you for your continued patience and support, I hope you explore some of our other series in the meantime!

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 06:42:00 pm »
We also need a redrawer to continue scanlating it.

Phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 09:46:43 am »
So I think I've alrewdy messaged this to RoyalBlue but I'm not sure if it went through or not. I have a couple questions about this series.
1. Is there a schedule for releasing on this series?

2. You guys need help with it? I have no experience but i really want this series to finish for a reason I'll post below, so I am more than willing to help

3. The most important and strangest one of all. After i finished reading chapter 15, a chapter called 15.5 was next. So I read that chapter thinking it was a side story. It didn't make much sense at the time but now I understand what that 15.5 was. It was actually the last few pages from the last chapter (chapter 59) and was translated and all. So I accidentally spoiled myself on that regard. But the weird thing is, why was that (the last few pages of chapter 59) translated and everything but chapters 47-58 aren't?

This has led to an urge to finish the manga, but i kinda can't due to 47-58 not being translated yet. Been looking for answers on this. This is why I must finish the manga and (refer to #2).

opzeroi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 11:31:20 pm »
Thank you very much for picking up this manga!! love you guys!

murakumo

• Recruitment Moderator
  • the flaming pineapple
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 08:55:49 am »
So I think I've alrewdy messaged this to RoyalBlue but I'm not sure if it went through or not. I have a couple questions about this series.
1. Is there a schedule for releasing on this series?

2. You guys need help with it? I have no experience but i really want this series to finish for a reason I'll post below, so I am more than willing to help

3. The most important and strangest one of all. After i finished reading chapter 15, a chapter called 15.5 was next. So I read that chapter thinking it was a side story. It didn't make much sense at the time but now I understand what that 15.5 was. It was actually the last few pages from the last chapter (chapter 59) and was translated and all. So I accidentally spoiled myself on that regard. But the weird thing is, why was that (the last few pages of chapter 59) translated and everything but chapters 47-58 aren't?

This has led to an urge to finish the manga, but i kinda can't due to 47-58 not being translated yet. Been looking for answers on this. This is why I must finish the manga and (refer to #2).

Probably the most helpful thing you could do right now is learn how to typeset. It's fairly easy, you can start by making an application post on the recruitment page.
❤☆*・°˖・*♪~頑張るより死ぬ~♪*・˖°・*☆❤

ServesYouRice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 12:29:41 pm »
Hello guys,
i wanted to ask if there were any news on this.
The official translation doesnt seem to be going anywhere, only volume 17 and 18 remaining untranslated which is really close to the end and i wanna see it happen (volume 14, 15, and 16 don't really need scanlating as they can be found in some back alleys).
If you need help, i don't mind helping out with chapters 53-59, i can do everything besides translating (typesetting is dreadful tho).
All the best, SYR.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:35:46 pm by ServesYouRice »

murakumo

• Recruitment Moderator
  • the flaming pineapple
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 01:38:31 pm »
Hello guys,
i wanted to ask if there were any news on this.
The official translation doesnt seem to be going anywhere, only volume 17 and 18 remaining untranslated which is really close to the end and i wanna see it happen (volume 14, 15, and 16 don't really need scanlating as they can be found in some back alleys).
If you need help, i don't mind helping out with chapters 53-59, i can do everything besides translating (typesetting is dreadful tho).
All the best, SYR.
If you want to help but hate typesetting, go to the recruitment page and apply to become a redrawer.
❤☆*・°˖・*♪~頑張るより死ぬ~♪*・˖°・*☆❤

Omotnair

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 12:03:40 pm »
I am willing to buy volume 15 and 16 of the digital manga of this maoyu from kadokawa bookwalker website, and distribute the screenshots of the pages to sense scans in order for you guys to release it. But in return, i want you guys to scanlate from volume 17 until the end.

If you are interested, please reply this post or contact my private email. I look forward to your cooperation.

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 04:46:03 pm »
I am willing to buy volume 15 and 16 of the digital manga of this maoyu from kadokawa bookwalker website, and distribute the screenshots of the pages to sense scans in order for you guys to release it. But in return, i want you guys to scanlate from volume 17 until the end.

If you are interested, please reply this post or contact my private email. I look forward to your cooperation.

Thank you but we are not interested.

Omotnair

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 04:55:03 pm »

And why is that?

Omotnair

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2017, 06:35:59 pm »

And why is that?

Or maybe you prefer donations for faster releases? I'll be glad to donate. And i would even purchase the high quality raws for volume 17 and 18 and share them with you for you guys to scanlate, if there were any of the digital version.

I don't think there is any reason to decline, since my goal is only for this manga to be finished quickly for me and other readers to enjoy.

And i can even go further, if you want to be paid for scanlating this manga, we can even negotiate the price.
Now at this point you shouldn't decline this interesting offer.

Omotnair

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 11:32:05 pm »

I hope you respond to my previous comment

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 12:15:39 am »

Or maybe you prefer donations for faster releases? I'll be glad to donate. And i would even purchase the high quality raws for volume 17 and 18 and share them with you for you guys to scanlate, if there were any of the digital version.

I don't think there is any reason to decline, since my goal is only for this manga to be finished quickly for me and other readers to enjoy.

And i can even go further, if you want to be paid for scanlating this manga, we can even negotiate the price.
Now at this point you shouldn't decline this interesting offer.

We don't accept donations, and we have enough funds to continue scanlating. We are just not interested.

Also, stop spamming before I ban you.