Author Topic: Chapter 496  (Read 1281 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 496
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:23:22 pm »
I can’t believe time has passed by so quickly, it’s King Ei Sei’s eleventh year of reign and Shin is still not a general, and yet, he can’t blame anyone except himself. Nonetheless, we’re finally getting word about Ryo Fui’s situation, even if it’s just a small fragment. Honestly, I had already given up. What’s it been, 40, maybe 50 chapters after the attempt to overthrow the king? Also, the Queen mother, well, she’s back at her estate, but I’m sure she hasn’t changed her wicked ways probably, resents the king now more than ever. I hope she’s had enough time to reflect on her mistakes and ill will towards her son, the king. So funny to see the nobles rally for what turned out to be nothing more than a senseless rant and even funnier when Ri Shi quickly put a lid on things. I have to say, I was a bit surprised to see Mou Ki planning a strategy with the grand pooh-bahs. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just surprised. By this point, I expected Mou Ki to have attached himself to a unit out in the frontlines instead of sticking around the board. Anyway, I can’t see how they will overtake Gyou city and it’s driving me nuts. The only thing I can think of, is, that whosoever is tasked to overthrow Gyou city needs to carry enough supplies/rations to last them through the takeover since a supply line is out of the question if the plan has any chance of success. Meanwhile, Zhao is hard at work fortifying its defenses, as Mou Ten discovers. What do you think Shou Hei Kun will devise now that he has assembled Shin, Ten, Mou Ten, and Ou hon together?

I noticed that Shin put on a show for the new lackeys. It looks like one of his signature blows, hope he didn’t go overboard. 8^)