Author Topic: Naki joins the HSU  (Read 1470 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Naki joins the HSU
« on: September 14, 2016, 10:45:35 am »
I think it's important to note, that Shin is not a general, yet people, well basically soldiers, get the urge to join him and his endeavors. Something about him, that attracts people to his cause. I can't begin to express how many times Shin has made a fool of himself, on the other hand, a number of his opponents have claimed he emits, what they perceive, is the air of a general. Most of the men in the HSU are morally conscious and bound by the same ethical code as Shin, but Naki and his men are simply bandits. And, due to his vague background and association with Kanki, I use to think he was up to no good. I even contemplated that he might be a double agent, but for who lol. I guess skepticism got the best of me but this doesn't change the fact that they are bandits. So, what roll could Naki and his men play in the HSU? I mean, we really don't know much about him or his men. Granted the HSU lost a lot of soldiers during the KokuYou campaign and is in need of recruits, all thanks to Kanki of course, but how will they actually fit in given that their past is full of hideous, atrocious acts? Good or bad, do you think Naki and his men will benefit the HSU? 8^)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:59:20 am by JAC »