Author Topic: Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 303 & Adventure of Sinbad Chapter 99.5  (Read 10896 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Magi & Sinbad

More magi and sinbad~!

Here's a message addressing our new delay policy

Batoto, since it's opening, has been a well known site amongst readers. It's the aggregate site that's 'by and for the scanlators', providing the majority of titles for people to read with fast updates appearing on the front page. While this is convenient for readers, over the years it's gotten to the point where there's not much distinction between Batoto and other aggregate sites such as Mangafox. At the moment there's no real incentive for readers to support us by reading on our site. Even those that are kind enough to go out of their way to view chapters on our site's reader aren't getting anything out of it. Some of you might be wondering why we're 'targeting' batoto with this delay policy if other sites are doing the same thing. Batoto has always prided itself on supporting scanlators, and readers that respect that use their site over other alternatives. The issue is how exactly have they been supporting scanlators? In the past they had a system in place to share ad revenue from the series with scanlators but that has since been abandoned due to legal issues. In enacting this delay policy we'd like to make it clear that reading on aggregator sites does not support scanlation groups. If you would like to help scanlators like us in continuing to bring you the series you enjoy please do so by reading on the group's site. To increase visibility of this message we've decided to utilize batoto's policy of respecting scanlation groups' wishes regarding release delays.

We challenge other aggregate reader sites to follow suite, but it's extremely doubtful that they'll do such a thing as it eats into their profits.

-tldr
All our releases shall be delayed from being uploaded onto bato.to by 1 week from date of release.

We welcome any comments and will try to answer any other questions.

Sinbad:
Raws/Vote/Comment - Vote/Comment Guide
Read Online: Sense Reader- Download: Zippy

Magi:
Read Online: Sense Reader - Download: Zippy
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:10:50 am by Royalblue »

Dart

• View Profile
Thanks a lot!!

GabyO

• View Profile
Thanks so much!

tokkei12

• View Profile
Thanks for these two chapters!

Kuroryu_23

• View Profile
Thanks for the chapters!!!

L4Vi

• View Profile
If I can't pay the scanlations groups for their work, at least I download the manga directly of the scanlation page to support them. It's the same when linking the chapters, do it to the site's reader =)

Thank you for the chapters <3

Xiamara Parthenopaeus

• View Profile
Thank you for the release!  :)

sasuhol

• View Profile
I like using your reader for the Magi and Sinbad. Thanks for the updates!

Tina

• View Profile
wowie, another update!

Although waiting for an update can be deadly to my sanity, it's always worth waiting till it's been translated by you guys cause you all do an awesome job and the quality is always on point.

So ya, thanks for all your hard work!

John_26

• View Profile
thanks more Magi and sinbad..  :) :)

Akai Kim

• Magi of Lazyness
    • View Profile
I understand about Batoto...
But I read the new chapters here, so...

Thanks for your hard work and the new chapters!
Keep strong, staff! o/
All my husbands are seiyuu.