Author Topic: Number Chapter 41 END  (Read 3236 times)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
Number Chapter 41 END
« on: March 20, 2016, 09:43:07 am »
Number

Hello! I bet you all thought you’ve seen the last of me~ Surprise. I still live. Sort of. Not really. I bring you the final chapter of Number from hell itself~!

I have a couple words to say about this project, simply because I’ve been working on it for so long. First of all, to all the fans that have had to put up with my slow as fuck ass over the past 5 years or so, I’m sorry. I’m also sorry to anyone who’s read the series over time or who’s about to read this series because it’s finally done; my earlier tls – my earlier scans in general – of this series is so bad. OTL

I picked up this series way back when Crystal Scherzo died. I originally joined that group to TS and help with Monochrome Factor and was told I’d also help out with Number. Out of curiosity I read it and wanted to work on it. When the group died, I decided to work on it on my own. So I one-man-scanned it for a while. I had only had a month or two of Japanese classes at the time (we were still learning numbers), so my TLs from then are so bad (I’m sorry).

Over time, Sheyy and Amakuza came to help me out and we formed Nanbaa Scans. Then I joined Sense and we merged into them 6-12 months later. From then on a bunch of lovely people at Sense have helped us out over the years as pitch-hitters. Number is by no means a popular manga, even among the members of Sense, so truly, I am grateful for all their help.

I hope that all the fans of this series enjoy this final chapter to a manga that may not have been the most popular, brilliant, or beautifully drawn, but one that was fun, and knew itself well, and used all its tropes to the best of its abilities.

Thank you Tsubaki-sensei.

I’m glad my OTP won.

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Zippy

Tammi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Number Chapter 41 END
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:27:14 am »
Congratulations on bringing your project all the way to its conclusion!
Much love and respect for spending countless hours on this series. Instead of apologizing you should do v2's  ::)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 11:56:39 am »
Congratulations on bringing your project all the way to its conclusion!
Much love and respect for spending countless hours on this series. Instead of apologizing you should do v2's  ::)

I WASN'T GOING TO MENTION THAT TAM SHUSH

Minty

• The Red Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 12:20:51 pm »
#redraws

Koonin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 11:24:25 pm »
I joined just to comment this one~! XD Thank you so much for your hard work!!! If it's from hell, it must be a gift from hell then. >w< I can't find the word to thank you enough, really. Thank you again!