Author Topic: Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 299  (Read 11599 times)

L4Vi

• View Profile
Re: Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 299
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 01:17:29 pm »
Again, thank you very much for your hard work, really.
I managed to learn more english than the lessons learned at school thanks to TV and internet (ok, I still need to go to a proper english institute =P) and now I can read not very complex texts like the ones in manga, having access to series that aren't translated yet to my original language (spanish). It's more difficult to find japanese-spanish translations than jap-english. So I appreciate very much your work, you open me a new world <3       

neujosh

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 05:19:15 pm »
Thank you so much for your work! You're all awesome and I really appreciate it. I don't know what I'd do without your help translating Magi.

Akai Kim

• Magi of Lazyness
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 05:57:17 pm »
I saw it in Batoto, the other group.

Well, I'll continue reading in Sense Scans and buying the official version in my country (now we'll have the 20th volume).
I prefer you guys for your hard work and... Hum... I like you. I don't know how to express...
I just like Sense Scans and prefer Sense Scans. I'm simple. XD

And, one more time, thank you for the new chapter and for your hard work! o/
Thank you for all!!! \o/
All my husbands are seiyuu.

chaicha

• >w< nye nye nye >w<
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 02:22:40 am »
Thank you so much for all Magi release till now, I'll sticking to you no mere what will happen. I didn't even know that there's other group that tries to steal this project. You are my sources of Magi from the start, so I'll be loyal to you. one again thank you so much for all of you SenseScans' Staff :-*
Nye~ Nye~ Nye~ >w<

pau.crabajales

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2016, 07:58:55 am »
Hey guys. :) Just wanna say thanks for all your hard work. I've been a fan of Magi from the very start and I am pleased of what's currently happening with the series. You guys made it possible to translate Japanese to English and that made the difference of enjoying the whole series. I'm reading at taadd.com haha and I really like you guys' translation. I don't know much of Batoto but I'm sticking with you guys. Hope we get to see more of you guys' works. :D

multiverse

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 02:03:10 pm »
Hey, just registered so I could say thank you :)
Thank you for all your hard work on this wonderful series. I've been reading your releases since the first chapter of Magi I read and have really enjoyed your work and quality, I really appreciate it.
Thank you SenseScans!

Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »
Thank you for the chapter!!

ALADDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!