Author Topic: Mahou Tsukai no Yome  (Read 17933 times)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mahou Tsukai no Yome
« on: January 03, 2014, 06:44:24 am »

Author: YAMAZAKI Kore
Mangaka: YAMAZAKI Kore
Genre: Fantasy  Shounen  Supernatural   
Summary: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But, a chance encounter began to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chitose, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Download
Chapter 2 - Download
Chapter 3 - Download
Chapter 4 - Download
Chapter 5 - Download
Chapter 6 - Download
Chapter 7 - Download
Chapter 8 - Download
Chapter 9 - Download
Chapter 10 - Download
Chapter 11 - Download
Chapter 12 - Download
Chapter 13 - Download
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:35:51 pm by aoi »

Kamyck

• View Profile
Re: Mahou Tsukai no Yome
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 11:58:29 pm »
It's first manga in years that interested me in years. I can't wait for your next scans. Thanks for your hard work.

cocoa

• tired...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 07:33:47 pm »
I noticed that there are a couple pages missing from chapter 1; could you be so kind to add them?
--ch1: after p20 (2 missing pages)

btw, you guys rock for picking up this series=)  i think the Western atmosphere is what draws most of the attention, the artwork especially!
- http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/read/mahou_tsukai_no_yome__/en/2/8/page/6
why is Chemistry so hard to understand? I hate school...

Tammi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 11:43:19 pm »
I noticed that there are a couple pages missing from chapter 1; could you be so kind to add them?
--ch1: after p20 (2 missing pages)

btw, you guys rock for picking up this series=)  i think the Western atmosphere is what draws most of the attention, the artwork especially!
- http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/read/mahou_tsukai_no_yome__/en/2/8/page/6

Thank you for bringing the missing pages to our attention. We'll get to adding them as soon as possible.
Yes, I love the artwork as well! It was what got me interested in working on the series.

cocoa

• tired...
    • View Profile
Mahou Tsukai no Yome: LICENSED?!!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:14:07 pm »
So I just read on AnimeNewsNetwork.com that this series is getting licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment.
- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-02/seven-seas-adds-the-ancient-magus-bride-supernatural-manga/.79403
- http://sevenseasentertainment.tumblr.com/post/98987261665/as-for-todays-announcement-weve-got-you-covered

Although I'm super-duper friggin excited about the news (I actually gasped out loud when I read the news; been a long time since I did that for anime/manga related stuff), but what seriously irks me is whether Seven Seas Entertainment is an awesome publishing company or not.
I've checked a few series published by Yen Press, and, well, the way they translate things are not that great--not on par with Viz Media or Tokyo Pop (please come back, I miss you guys TT.TT).  And I believe Kodansha USA has a problem with their quality with the books? (Attack on Titan had pages coming off from their spines if I remember...)
I admit SSE's description for Magus' Bride is superb on Tumblr, but can anyone at least comment on the company with their work in general?

by the way, volume 1 is coming out next year in May. get your credit cards ready.
why is Chemistry so hard to understand? I hate school...

Prissy

• Let me make you sushiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:36:55 am »
I'm REALLY excited to have this series on my shelf. . .but I trust Sense Scans translation a lot more than Seven Seas/Go Manga. People post typos on the facebook page, though they look like the specialize in more unique titles. I hope to read the series through both in the future. May is so far offfffff(and as a college kid, too close).

Ada-Erika

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 03:31:09 pm »
http://www.bezaldfamily.net/topic/42763-Mahoutsukai-no-Yome-Vol-02-Special-Booklet-RAW-.html
Just wondering if instead of the 12th chapter after 11th it would translate this bit shorter (18 pages?) Which I found. No need to of course. I just though instead of 32 pages in month to do (if this series is not going to be dropped) 18 pages would ve easier (well I dunno I'm not an expert) and readers would still kinda like. Get a chapter.
  :-[

Nehis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 01:36:16 am »
How far are you guys with chapter 11? I looked at 11-13 and really want to know what exactly happen.

Famufamu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 08:10:53 am »
Chapters 9 and 10 are unavailable for download.

Thanks for your awesome work!!

TheLittleDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 10:39:35 am »
Chapters 9 and 10 are unavailable for download.

Thanks for your awesome work!!
all mediafie links stoppped working long ago, will need some reupload someday.

Anhika

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 02:22:33 pm »
All links are broken. Any idea if they will be reuploaded? I like this translation better than the printed one that I have.

murakumo

• Recruitment Moderator
  • the flaming pineapple
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2016, 03:24:02 pm »
Unfortunately we don't plan on uploading any chapters once they have expired. You can always save the images from the reader.
❤☆*・°˖・*♪~頑張るより死ぬ~♪*・˖°・*☆❤