Author Topic: Hello Everybody! I'm New! I would like to help proofread English scripts!  (Read 2159 times)

Kat Glasses

• Kat is wierd, geeky and bookish but she's ok.
    • View Profile
Hello everybody,

It's nice to meet you all. I hope I can help everybody out. I am interested in helping proofread different manga after translation. I live in the UK and my English is great so I believe that I will be able to help. I'll be on here as much as I can reading through the English scripts and helping correct them!

At the moment I was wondering if somebody could help me because I would like to help but I'm not sure how. I'm probably just being a bit stupid but I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly how to get started. Since I'm really new, I'm finding it hard to navigate my way around this website to get started so, as I said, I would like somebody to give me a hand if they have the time. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Kat Glasses.
Kat Glasses - Strange. Bookish. Geeky.

Xyros

• Recruitment Moderator
  • derp
    • View Profile
Hello!

If you're interested in proofreading you should make a new topic here by following these instructions.

Kat Glasses

• View Profile
Thank you! I had just about figured it out when you told me. Thank you! :)

http://forums.sensescans.com/index.php?topic=3307.msg19172;topicseen#new

I hope I did it right.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:04:04 pm by Kat Glasses »

Xyros

• Recruitment Moderator
  • derp
    • View Profile
Yea, it's fine. BTW I hate to break it to you, but the test will not arrive as soon as you've anticipated. The test grader has been quite busy lately. You'll prolly get it in a few days or so.

Kat Glasses

• View Profile
It's fine. TBH I thought it would take longer than that so I'll actually be quite pleased if it only takes a few days. I was just really excited that I'd put my application in. Thank you! :)

Kat Glasses

• View Profile
Yea, it's fine. BTW I hate to break it to you, but the test will not arrive as soon as you've anticipated. The test grader has been quite busy lately. You'll prolly get it in a few days or so.

By the way... what is your signature from? Just wondering.

Xyros

• Recruitment Moderator
  • derp
    • View Profile
Gintama

Kat Glasses

• View Profile
Thank you! :)