Author Topic: Question about Rain clean  (Read 1607 times)

Spitefire

• View Profile
Question about Rain clean
« on: December 26, 2015, 03:36:19 pm »
Hi,

I'm Spitefire, a member of the Aozora-Team that translated Rain in French. More precisely I am the Project manager of Rain from the first chapter one year ago.
Firstly sorry for my poor english level, I try my best. ^_^

So, I contact you for two reason. Because of that :

(click to show/hide)

I have seen many times that you have recruited cleaner for Rain and I was wondering if you still need help. And because, on the spur of the moment, yesterday, I cleanned for fun all the Eleventh volume of Rain that’s you start for Christmas.
I use the raw of “Raw Manga Land” for my clean here : http://rawcs.net/1918.html
Here some examples of what I realized :

/!\ Warning spoil of 11th Volume of Rain
(click to show/hide)

or the same on download .rar if you want

/!\ End of Spoil

I specify that I am the Typesetter of the project in France, the redrawer too (even if I cheat with the typesetting, I am not a real redrawer but I manage to do it as I can). And recently I started to touch Clean by myself and I participated in it on Rain. ^_^

So I don’t plan to join your illustrious team but I just ask you if my services on Rain could be useful for you or not?
Maybe you only use specific raw files or the Clean has already been achieved for the Eleventh volume, or maybe that my work is a shit? :’(
In any case I would just like briefly discuss with you of that. :)

Thank you in advance and thank you for all your work to your entire team, you guys are awesome! ;)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Rain clean
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:28:29 pm »
I can't judge you for your cleans since I don't clean, so maybe priggie can judge you or you can just take the cleaner test to see how well you fare.

If you do pass you will be considered "useful", however we are not looking for temporary members, but rather prefer those who can stick with us for the long term.

Spitefire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 07:18:21 am »
Ah yeah, I did not specify, but as long as I work on Rain in French (and I'm not going to stop for a while), I could give my help on this project. So the next volumes also, if it is in my power and if you wish.
"I don’t plan to join your team" in the sense that as I'm not yet comfortable enough with English, I would have difficulty to participate in the daily life of the team. I saw it more as a collaboration rather than a recruitment ^_^

And I thought that the examples I've inserted could serve as a "test"... But if you want i can also pass a test (and apply in the appropriate section)... Or just give you all the 11th volume of Rain that I cleanned (in private, it's better than giving the in public I think).

That is why I would have liked that a master cleaner judge me, and if it suits you, I would like to know if this "collaboration" interests you or not on this project. :)

For info
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:26:05 am by Spitefire »

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 05:17:59 pm »
To join our team, apply for a position here: http://forums.sensescans.com/index.php?board=1.0

We are not currently looking for a joint/collaboration with another group for Rain.

Spitefire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 04:32:46 am »
Oki I understand, thank you for your answer  :)
In this case there is no need for me to apply (only Rain interests me).

Good luck and thank you again for all your work.  ;)