Author Topic: A whole clump of releases all at once (Magi, Sinbad, Altair, Youkai, and OWF)  (Read 9556 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Magi & Sinbad

People may be wondering what is going on with Magi so this post will be full of announcements at this point.

1) What is going on in Sense - Couple of reasons, first, our raw provider accidentally missed a week's raws and gave us chapter 282 so we had to wait 2 weeks to get chapter 281 going instead of the usual since the team now has double the chapters to do so kinda makes sense that it took double the duration. Second, most members are having our midterms/exams at this point so we had to stop a lot of things to focus on those first so that kinda went in the way. Third, we are still currently lacking some roles (not for just magi, a lot of other mangas/projects too) especially QC, so please apply and help us out!

2) What is going on in Magi - Magi is entering its final arc... We know... everyone is sad about it. How long will this arc last? We have absolutely no clue but we are hoping for it to be more than just a couple of months anyways. Magi is also on a one month hiatus or something to that extent, should be back around October 20-ish so yeah... no magi until then. Supposedly that is when the last arc will be starting and judging by the story it seems so too, but we aren't sure anyways. Yes, we do know about that group that did that one chapter of magi and we don't really care (since we don't have the time nor energy to at this point).

3) What is going on in Sinbad - Typical story, nothing ending, no worries there.

4) What is going on in Altair - Nothing big to announce, we did switch to webraws but that is about it.

5) What is going on in OWF - Slowly ending but look out for the fanbook we have prepared at the end!

6) What is going on in Youkai - Whew, nothing big too. :)

At this point I am officially caught up in releases, whoooooooo....

I'm counting on my admin partner to return very soon... hopefully... air....

Otherwise there isn't much else to announce... OH right.. shoutbox. Please use it as a form of communication with the sense members and guests, instead of turning it into a hostile environment of calling names and such. As usual no vulgarities, inappropriate links, spoilers and such as stated in our terms and agreement. Any violation will be a ban ranging from a week to permanent depending on severity. So please don't abuse this feature we have enabled... I would hate to have to disable it but have to if things keep going the same way. You can post spoilers with spoiler tags in the forums, and you can debate all you want in the forums too, they are still enabled for that reason even though no one uses it regularly anymore. I would love to see the forum be revived again though :/

Well, enjoy the releases of manga! Happy Reading :)

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Zippyshare

Heart

• View Profile
Thanks for the chapters of magi, and do not worry about the delay.

donny

• View Profile
Thanks for the chapters! And thank you for giving some info on whats going on

Akai Kim

• Magi of Lazyness
    • View Profile
Thanks for your hard work, Royalblue and Sense Scans group.

I'll speak for me, I like your work and I prefer wait for your release, because I know it'll be good and well done.
And good luck with your midterms/exams!!! Please, take care!!! \o/
All my husbands are seiyuu.

annarancs

• View Profile
Thank you for the chapters, and good luck with the midterms and exams!
Quote from: Akai Kim
I'll speak for me, I like your work and I prefer wait for your release, because I know it'll be good and well done.
Same here. :)

CptnSuz

• View Profile
    • Share and Enjoy
As always, thanks for the Shoukoku no Altair!

GabyO

• View Profile
Thanks a lot for the bunch of releases! And good luck with the exams to everyone!

PS: wow I didn't know that this was Magi's last arc, it makes me feel sad :(
And I'm more than fine waiting for your releases :D

tokkei12

• View Profile
Oh wow, thank you so much for all the chapters!

Ryuuji Kei

• View Profile
    • Ohayo Scans
Thanks for the chapters

Masgrande

• View Profile
Thanks for all the chapters!!!

L4Vi

• View Profile
Thank you very much and good luck with your work, exams, etc., we have them too xD