Author Topic: Magi & Sinbad upcoming seasons and OVAs  (Read 1747 times)

Genie

• View Profile
Magi & Sinbad upcoming seasons and OVAs
« on: July 30, 2015, 04:45:24 am »
I'd like to start this tread for every upcoming magi season,and sinbad ovas/seasons
What do you think would happen,will there be more?

Ps : at the moment of this treads beginnig there is no news on magi season3, sinbad has just released its 5th OVA.
 But ld like this tread to be for all future animations related to magi.

Genie

• View Profile
Re: Magi & Sinbad upcoming seasons and OVAs
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 04:50:20 am »
And this is my opinion based on what ive seen:
There will be season 3 of magi,but the current story arc of the manga(as of ch274),needs to be concluded first as it is probably gonna be  the second part of the season (the first bein alma-torrans arc).

Akai Kim

• Magi of Lazyness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 06:00:47 am »
About the OVA, Yoshifumi Ohtera-san says that was the last, ending the Valefar Arc.
Well, it's in chapter 69.5 from Sinbad.

About a new anime's season, I don't want. There's no need (for me).
And A-1 Pictures isn't the best studio with the best animation... Oh, wait... It is when it's no Magi involved.
I'm too lazy to be human... :D
I'm a PreguiƧa.
(I need to make a miracl- signature)

solomon7916

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:43:14 am »
They don't have enough information to make a 3rd season just yet. If they decide to make a 3rd season, you're best bet is it'll probably come out October of 2016. Following suit from season 1 and season 2, they roughly take 100 chapters just to make 25 episodes. THEY could go the alternative route of only doing 12 episodes (like a lot of series are doing right now) which would roughly take 4 chapters per episode, but I doubt that would be the case.

As far as SnB the Anime series, what the animation director said could be taken is several different ways. He could have also meant that the 5th OVA was the end of the Valefor arc, but didn't say it was the end of the OVA's in general. Also, I would like to make mention that the Anime adaptation for both don't exactly do the Manga justice, especially when they throw things into the series that have no correspondence with the series at all.

LuzClarita99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 02:27:13 am »
I also think there will be season 3 of Magi, and AoS anime is ongoing. The Magi manga (ch. 285 as I type) has ended its civil war arc, so maybe season 3 announcement soon? (I really hope so... Alma Torran arc's gonna be dope!)