Author Topic: Question for the staff.  (Read 1806 times)

shawndon

• View Profile
Question for the staff.
« on: March 25, 2015, 01:42:43 pm »
Hello boys/girls,

I'm from brazil, and i'm wondering when you guys will release the post for new projects...

There is a serie that i have followed for more than ten years, (the anime on tv, and later, the mangá), its called Prince of Tennis... the original series has ended on 2008, but it has a continuation, called The New Prince of Tennis, and i was following it through the Akashi Scans... but in the end of 2014, they disbanded, and no one took this serie again... I really love this "sports series",  finished Major, Captain Tsubasa, i'm following Kuroko no Basuke, following Hajime no Ipo, following Haikyu!!, and others...

And i would love to keep reading The New Prince of Tennis if someone take it...

(Its hard for me to read in english, since my language is portuguese... but, it will be harder to learn japanese to read the raws. hahaha)

thank you all for your patience for reading this post...

and i'll understand if you guys are already full of projects to be finished...

Hugs and kisses from brazil, cya! :)

duckori

• yo o/ I typeset, quality check, and loaf around.
    • View Profile
Re: Question for the staff.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:03:11 pm »
Hello! As it is right now, our hands are quite full with the prohects we already have, so it is unlikely we will start new projects now (as far as I know). Of course, the admins have the final say on the subject, but until one of them gives an answer, I assume that we are unable to pick up new series.

shawndon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 10:23:03 pm »
At least i tried. haha

It's just sad, because akashi scans has disbanded 4 months ago,

And no one took this project yet...

Thanks for your reply sir, i'll wait for the official answer from the admins, but they will probably say something like that...

Keep the great work with magi... (i just love this mangá)

Thank you all.

frogmage

• The Absentee Mother
  • don't stop me now
    • View Profile
    • rock you like a hurricane
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 07:12:48 am »
While we'd love to pick up more series, we're currently working the staff to the bone with the series we already have. Sadly, we won't be picking up new series any time soon... but thanks for the suggestion! :)