Author Topic: Rain Chapter 45  (Read 3530 times)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
Rain Chapter 45
« on: August 15, 2014, 02:47:29 pm »
Rain

So as you might be aware, it was announced that the magazine Rain (and Magus) is published in will be moving online. At the moment we're still deciding if we'll scan the online versions of the magazine, or wait until the volumes are published and then do more of a batch release thing. If you have any preferences, feel free to comment. We'll be announcing our decision in a few weeks after seeing what the online raws look like.

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: MF

CptnSuz

• View Profile
    • Share and Enjoy
Re: Rain Chapter 45
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 11:32:08 pm »
It seems to me that digital images from the online chapters would save you the step of having to scan and clean each chapter yourselves. Maybe it depends on the resolution of the digital chapters?
Thanks for the chapter!

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 07:03:07 am »
It seems to me that digital images from the online chapters would save you the step of having to scan and clean each chapter yourselves. Maybe it depends on the resolution of the digital chapters?
Thanks for the chapter!

Well, it's not so much a matter of work, since even if we do go the digital way, we have to deal with ripping the raws (somehow) and then tidying them up (not as much work for mag cleaning but still work).

More like- Do you guys want to wait once a month for a chapter or get 5 chapters every 5-6 months.

wezG0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 09:00:12 am »
Just wanted to say how much i appreciate all the hard work you guys put into all your series, you guys are awesome!! thank you :)

BTW BATCH RELEASE BATCH RELEASE :D

By online do you mean like a webcomic?

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 10:38:52 am »
Just wanted to say how much i appreciate all the hard work you guys put into all your series, you guys are awesome!! thank you :)

BTW BATCH RELEASE BATCH RELEASE :D

By online do you mean like a webcomic?

Uh... something like that. It'll be hosted on their website for a month and then replaced at the start of every new month.

Crie_Moar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 09:21:53 pm »
Thanks for the chapter!

Well, it's not so much a matter of work, since even if we do go the digital way, we have to deal with ripping the raws (somehow) and then tidying them up (not as much work for mag cleaning but still work).

More like- Do you guys want to wait once a month for a chapter or get 5 chapters every 5-6 months.

If these are the options I know I would much rather have 1 chapter a month. 5 chapters for every 5-6 months sounds unbearable.