Author Topic: We will be taking up Magi as a speed translation release  (Read 1611 times)

Was269

• View Profile
We will be taking up Magi as a speed translation release
« on: August 17, 2014, 04:45:06 pm »
Hey Sense-Scans,

We just wanted to inform you that our group will start to be releasing magi as a speed translation.
Of course, this means that the quality won't be as good as yours but we just want to release it for fans in a quicker format.
We just wanted to give you an advanced warning as you seem to be releasing it later and later.
We just thought we'd do you the common courtesy of informing you beforehand.

Best wishes,

Was269

aoi

• The Azure Empress
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: We will be taking up Magi as a speed translation release
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 05:32:30 pm »
Hey Sense-Scans,

We just wanted to inform you that our group will start to be releasing magi as a speed translation.
Of course, this means that the quality won't be as good as yours but we just want to release it for fans in a quicker format.
We just wanted to give you an advanced warning as you seem to be releasing it later and later.
We just thought we'd do you the common courtesy of informing you beforehand.

Best wishes,

Was269

As you should be aware, we've only been releasing it slightly later. Sometimes it gets pushed to Monday or Tuesdays but usually that's as of a result of raws or RL which we can't avoid. And as we've been putting in our release posts, we need cleaners. If you want us to get it out faster, please apply as a cleaner.

I'll also be locking this topic since I can assure you that other people won't be wishing you well. If you feel like discussing, please PM me.

EDIT:: And also as a point of mentioning. If you're planning to use the Chinese scans, I hope you've gotten the appropriate permissions from them.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:58:17 pm by aoi »