Author Topic: Hakkenden  (Read 10372 times)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hakkenden
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:14:46 pm »

Author: ABE Miyuki, TAKIZAWA Bakin
Mangaka: ABE Miyuki
Genre: Fantasy  Mystery  Shoujo  Supernatural   
Summary:Five years ago, all but one of the inhabitants of Ootsuka village perished due to the plague...but the lone survivor wished only to follow her two dear friends to the grave.

To prevent the death of the people who were like family to him, one of the dying boys used his last remaining breath to agree to a proposal put to him by a mysterious fair-haired man. Miraculously restored to health, the trio have since sought refuge in a church near the adjoining village.

Eventually, the Imperial Church begins to express its interest in possessing 'Murasame', the demon blade rumored to 'contain life'...but what connection does this legendary sword have with the three survivors of that devastating epidemic?

Chapters

Previous chapters have been completed by other groups.

Chapter 14 - Download
Chapter 15 - Download
Chapter 15.5 - Download
Chapter 16 - Download
Chapter 17 - Download
Chapter 18 - Download
Chapter 18.5 - Download
Chapter 19 - Download
Chapter 20 - Download
Chapter 20.5 - Download
Chapter 21 - Download
Chapter 21.5 - Download
Chapter 22 - Download
Chapter 23 - Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:51:40 pm by addiaddi »

Wormow

• View Profile
Re: Hakkenden
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:23:42 am »
Hey guys, BIG FAN of your work on Hakkenden! I really beg of you guys to translate more please <3

Thank you :)

Pearl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:50:53 am »
Hej guys, I rly big fan of Hakkenden and my scanlation group decided to translate it in polish but there only 15 english chapters and there's my question. Are you going to continue translate this manga (and if u do, then when can i expect next chapters) ? It's means a lot to me. (Srry for my english ) Looking forward to your answer :)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 04:30:36 am »
Hej guys, I rly big fan of Hakkenden and my scanlation group decided to translate it in polish but there only 15 english chapters and there's my question. Are you going to continue translate this manga (and if u do, then when can i expect next chapters) ? It's means a lot to me. (Srry for my english ) Looking forward to your answer :)

Hi. Yes we will.
We had some delays with getting our raws and right now everyone is busy with school.
16 should be out next month.

Pearl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:48:54 am »
Thank you very much :) I'll patiently wait then. I just wanted to make sure that u didnt gave up publish this manga.  One more question. You going to translate (in future ofc) all Hakkenden chaps or you plan to do only part of em?

aoi

• The Azure Empress
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 06:52:38 am »
Thank you very much :) I'll patiently wait then. I just wanted to make sure that u didnt gave up publish this manga.  One more question. You going to translate (in future ofc) all Hakkenden chaps or you plan to do only part of em?

Probably all of them.
Also if we drop a manga we'll announce it and move it into the "dropped" subforum.

kirika_chan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 10:33:40 am »
I love this author. I read Super lovers, komatta. I really like the characters.

ast0ne

• I am my own adjective
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 02:51:44 pm »
Hello!  I'm new here but would first like to thank you for your hard work over the years. ^^  secondly I was just wondering if chapter 16 of this manga could be reuploaded to mediafire as it doesn't work anymore.  Thank you for your time!  Take care!
Morals are relative,
Logics for the weak.