Author Topic: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic  (Read 304279 times)

Angry_Magi_Fan

• Magi is the greatest manga ever!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 08:23:48 am »
If u guys cant keep up with translating Magi, then leave it up to a site that will (mangastream). This is becoming really frustrating!!!!!

solomon7916

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 12:05:52 pm »
If u guys cant keep up with translating Magi, then leave it up to a site that will (mangastream). This is becoming really frustrating!!!!!

I don't see you putting in any effort to help the Sense Scans team out in any way! I would suggest keeping your ideals and opinions on how things are done to yourself considering they are going as fast as they can. For those of us who aren't helping should at least sit back and be patient, considering this is a free site and people are taking the time out of their own lives to translate a series we get for FREE! If you are going to complain, then next time you do it make sure you are doing something to help before you complain on something you receive for FREE!

On a side note, if you don't like the speed they are going at you could always translate it yourself. Which means you could learn Chinese/Japanese, translate the pages, and do everything that this fine group is putting their efforts at completing on a weekly basis. You could do that, OR go to Mangastream yourself and ask them to take on ANOTHER manga, which I can guarantee they will shrug you off because they are already busy as is! You should just remain calm and be patient!

Angry_Magi_Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 05:00:52 pm »

I don't see you putting in any effort to help the Sense Scans team out in any way! I would suggest keeping your ideals and opinions on how things are done to yourself considering they are going as fast as they can. For those of us who aren't helping should at least sit back and be patient, considering this is a free site and people are taking the time out of their own lives to translate a series we get for FREE! If you are going to complain, then next time you do it make sure you are doing something to help before you complain on something you receive for FREE!

On a side note, if you don't like the speed they are going at you could always translate it yourself. Which means you could learn Chinese/Japanese, translate the pages, and do everything that this fine group is putting their efforts at completing on a weekly basis. You could do that, OR go to Mangastream yourself and ask them to take on ANOTHER manga, which I can guarantee they will shrug you off because they are already busy as is! You should just remain calm and be patient!
You seem to know them personally, tell them they speed things up because this has been going for far to long. I and the rest of Magi fandom HAVE been waiting patiently. C mon, Its their only weekly series and from recent developments in story, theres not much dialogue to translate.

xiaonile

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 06:11:56 pm »

If you're such an impatient yet HUGE Magi fan, why don't you apply to Sense Scans to help them? They CLEARLY have been posting/asking for more staff. Besides it's only been 11 days since their last release of Magi, and they clearly mentioned that there have been events in real life that has hindered their ability to work on releases, as this is not a real job, but simply a favor to the manga community it's fair that they not prioritize releasing Magi as fast as they can for your royal highness's sake.

Your complaints are only coming off as petulant and ungrateful, if not offensive to the people who DO put in hours of their day and their life, for a FREE service for fellow fans. Not only that, name dropping Mangastream is just plain stupid and offensive to me, Mangastream does great work (I am a fan of theirs) but they are hardly the fastest of scanslating groups, they consistently release the Shonen Jump Chapters slower than other groups, and at times even weeks late. However, to me that is simply a payoff for good quality scans and translations, so your comparison that they are a superior group is illogical.

Not to mention that unless if you are a part of their team and know that they would pick up Magi, otherwise you have no idea if the Mangastream team have the man power to take on yet ANOTHER project.

Frustration for your favorite manga not being translated is understandable, however your multiple posts, whining, complaining and criticizing of Sense Scans comes off as incredibly rude and selfish, and it is laughable that you even claim to represent the Magi fandom with your childish tantrums.

Give me a break, there are plenty of people out there that appreciate the work and time put in that Sense Scan has and have no wish to give them further added stress for something that should be a labor of love. (And no I have no connection to Sense Scans other than I've been a long time reader and fan).

renkouen

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 06:15:44 pm »

I recommend you do what I do and read the Spanish version then translate with google translate. It wont be 100% perfect but at least you'll know what's being said. It's better than waiting/reading raws

L4Vi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2015, 11:23:40 pm »

I recommend you do what I do and read the Spanish version then translate with google translate. It wont be 100% perfect but at least you'll know what's being said. It's better than waiting/reading raws

I'm latin (native spanish speaker) and I strongly recommend: DON'T read the Joker Fansub version or translate it to english, because is very bad translating the raws (chinese, i think) and some parts don't have sense even in spanish. That version of Magi is hated among the spanish and latin fans, and only read by desperate people. But if you are one of these xD , go ahead. For these reasons, I'm a fan of Sense Scans and prefer its version of Magi, although have to read it in english =P

Angry_Magi_Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 09:21:40 am »

I'm latin (native spanish speaker) and I strongly recommend: DON'T read the Joker Fansub version or translate it to english, because is very bad translating the raws (chinese, i think) and some parts don't have sense even in spanish. That version of Magi is hated among the spanish and latin fans, and only read by desperate people. But if you are one of these xD , go ahead. For these reasons, I'm a fan of Sense Scans and prefer its version of Magi, although have to read it in english =P
i jus might do that, thanks. Btw the raws for 260 are out!!!!!