Author Topic: Hi *hides*  (Read 3555 times)

Tail

• View Profile
Hi *hides*
« on: January 09, 2013, 06:01:58 pm »
Hi guys! My name's Tail. I just passed the typesetter test so I thought I'd introduce myself (I'm still dancing in my head hehe XD) So um, I live on the Eastern coast of the United States. It's supposed to be winter here but the coldness has been robbed by the scorching sun up above. The no snow crisis is understandable but 60F ish on a winter day? Blasphemy! Well uh, back to my introduction. I'm in 10th grade. I love chips and candy <3 And cake too :D I'm extremely introverted in real life so my rants on the world wide web makes up for what I don't normally do XD I should stop blabbering...Btw, would someone kindly tell me how the staff forum works? I'd really appreciate it :D *offers cookies*
I have a vague idea of how it flows and stuff. Like, going to the spreadsheet to claim work(put name into the cell) and download the script and cleans from the cleaner and translation section, yes? But uh, should I wait till I get assigned to a project before doing that? *Facepalm*
Anyways, thank you for reading my introduction and it's very nice to meet y'all. Peace :D

Goodluck88

• (ノ≧∀≦)ノ (ノ゚▽゚)ノ ヽ( °◇°)ノ
    • View Profile
Re: Hi *hides*
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:09:45 pm »
:) :) :) Hi! I'm in 10th grade too!!! (but I'm held back :P)
I translate AKB :)

I live in Eastern coast too but it's hurricaned, snowed, rained XD Everything :)

First, you have to get assigned a series :) but I see some people doing alot of series at the same time, like Aoi, who's our sensei boss :)
Usually, you claim the work yourself but don't overclaim like me or else you'll have alot of work :P
Ranting :\ haha too much for me to read XD but I like blabbering and chatting :)

Anyways I'm sick so i need to sleep but I'm looking forward to working with you :)
それでも未来に風は吹いている~

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:02:36 pm »
Yeshhhhh, GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!!! MOAR TYPESETTERSSSSSSSSS

Help out with the typesetting of AKB pls, we are dying over here.

Goodluck, u should translate more or else we are really catching up

And just so I don't get confused by the crazy weird ass mixed gender staff that I find here, you a boy or a girl?

hanerzz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 06:10:36 am »

I'm generally introverted everywhere.Sorry I forgot to explain how things go around here, whoops, but you got it pretty much. And help out in AKB.
Welcome to Sense! Weekends are for us!

Tail

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:07:24 pm »
Waa, thanks Goodluck, Royalblue and Hanerzz :D 
Ight, I claimed chapter 109 of AKB so I guess that would help you guys from the verge of death, even if just a little hehe XD And I'm a girl 8D

vargs

• --He who slays the Monster--
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 10:47:05 pm »
Welcome, Tail! Nice to have more typesetters, always. c: I'm vargs, one of the older proofreaders. Many of us are introverted here, so don't be shy. c:  East coast, huh? I'm heading there on Saturday back to uni.

You've got the process of our forum work system here pretty much down. Probably should wait until someone assigns you a series, but from what I know, looks like AKB needs a lot of help, as RoyalBlue said.

Welcome again, Tail, and hope you enjoy your time here. o/

Jin/ShizennotekiP's Kagerou Project; Art by △○□×

Shichiyoru

• Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 02:29:18 am »
Hello Tail, nice to have you working with us. ^_^
GET BACK TO WORK

time1pm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 08:41:14 pm »
weird...i live in Eastern Coast and 10th grade too.Anyway,please help TS Hallelujah if you're free...OH WAIT! JOIN US,2 TSer would be awesome :D

yuusei_kyoutan

• Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 11:33:16 pm »
Welcome and Yes pppllllleeeeaaasssse help us with Hallelujah!! It's a fun manga!
y_